Saturday, March 20, 2010

Squash!

Today I tried something I never thought I would; I played squash!
And - I loved it! My body is aching sooo much right now, but it's totally worth it.
I don't know, it was just a nice sport, not too many rules (at least not when I play with M), and it's really good exercise!

When we got home, we were super sweaty, and cleaned the whole apartment before having a nice cool shower.

Together with the walk into the city we had this morning, it's been a reasonably healthy day.

Minus the Mocha at Starbucks (which was the reason I suggested the morning walk) and the heap of Indian food we've just ordered. Tonight will be quite a feast and taking it easy, watching some Lost.

All in all, a great day!

1 comment:

Sussi said...

YAY! Finally you update the blog! I miss not knowing what's going on in your life!

Squash sounds fun! Good that you had a good day!

Kisses! <3