Sunday, September 06, 2009

The beach!!

Today we went to the "real" beach, and it was sooooooo nice! 

White sand, blue sea, HUGE waves (Mick disagrees...) nice warm sun, cool barbecue area... I love it! 

Me, on the beach...

Also, remember that spring started 6 days ago... imagine doing this in the beginning if March in Sweden...

Unfortunately I forgot to put sunscreen on my legs, so the back of them hurt a little now... Tomorrow I'm gonna try and buy some aloe vera!

Now it's bed time, we got up at 7 this morning, so I'm a bit sleepy.

//Let

2 comments:

Isbjörn said...

Awsome! I SO wanna be there! Cold Sweden totally sucks!
And hey! Don't forget that a little sunburn is better that frostbite! =P
LOVE!

Anonymous said...

It really looks like the paradise you looked forward to when you even didn´t try the swedish beaches this summer. Just try to be more careful about your skin.

Hugs from Ma and Pa